Monday, November 28, 2011

Vision Forum?

I don't like shameless plugs, I don't like telling people to buy something unless I really know it's good and should be bought. So to be fair, I have never actually purchased from Vision forum, but I want to! There are a number of recourses there I would love to have in my home. I would love to own a number of their Christian Books and some of their toys look like a lot of fun! This post is to enter the competition currently running to win vision forum gift certificates (if you haven't heard of it, it's running on a few blogs, go read one of my favourites, Raising Olives, to find out about it.), so I thought I would post about a few of the items on my wishlist.

Large Family Logistics - I've been reading the blog for years, so I was very excited when I found out there was a book! This has all sorts of tips for managing a home and family when homeschooling, and the ideas are just as applicable to a small family as a large one

Jonathan Park Series - I've heard a lot of good things about these CDs, teaching science from a biblical point of view in an exciting way. They sound like a wonderful supplement or unit study base. As someone who's education was jumpy at best, I'm sure I could learn a thing or two from this!

The Biblical Theology of Miscarriage - As some of you saw in a recent post, we have just suffered a miscarriage. I have been told this CD is a must hear for grieving mothers. I can't find anywhere in Australia that stocks it.

No comments:

Post a Comment